– Summary –
- Forbes 2017 30 under 30 Europe: Science and Healthcare
- Early Career Investigator Award (International), Society of Biological Psychiatry
- Alies Muskin Career Development Award, Anxiety and Depression Association of America
- NHMRC CJ Martin Early Career Fellowship, Australian National Health and Medical Research Council
- Research Fellowship, Alexander Von Humboldt/Carl Friedrich Von Siemens Foundation
- Research Fellowship, International Brain Research Organisation/International Society for Neurochemistry
- Daniel Beck Memorial Award, Schizophrenia Research Institute
- Top 15 Australian Graduates to Watch, Women’s Agenda
- Early Career Travel Award, Federation of European Neurosciences
- Postgraduate Student of the Year, Schizophrenia Research Institute
- Young Investigator Award for Excellence in Research, Australasian Schizophrenia Conference
- Ian Scott Scholarship, Australian Rotary Health
Visit the publications page.
2016 NHMRC CJ Martin Early Career Fellow, Max Planck Institute of Psychiatry, Germany.
2015-2016 Postdoctoral Research Associate, School of Psychiatry, University of New South Wales, Australia.
2014-2015 Career Launch Fellow, University of Wollongong, Australia.
2012-2015: Doctoral Candidate, University of Wollongong, Australia.
2013-2014: Graduate Research Intern, Max Planck Institute of Psychiatry, Germany.
2012 – 2015: Doctor of Philosophy, University of Wollongong, Wollongong Australia.
2007 – 2011: Bachelor of Medical Science Honours (Class 1), University of Wollongong, Wollongong Australia.
2016 Support for Research Costs 19,600 EUR. Matosin N, Binder EB. Alexander von Humboldt Foundation.
2015 Daniel Beck Memorial Award 2,824 AUD. Matosin N. Influence of genetic variants in GRM5 on protein in the postmortem schizophrenia brain. Research Grant, Schizophrenia Research Institute.
2014 A.M. Wood Postgraduate Award for Schizophrenia Research 5,000 AUD. Matosin N. Metabotropic glutamate receptor 5 in the pathology and treatment of schizophrenia. Research Grant, Schizophrenia Research Institute.
2013 Grant-in-Aid 3,480 AUD. Matosin N, Fernandez-Enright F, Newell KA. Investigation of Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 5 Gene GRM5 polymorphisms in the genetic vulnerability of schizophrenia. Research Grant, Schizophrenia Research Institute.
2013 Grant-in-Aid 16,100 AUD. Catts VS, Weickert CS, Newell KA, Zhang Y, Matosin N. Neurobiology of cortical thinning in schizophrenia. Research Grant, Schizophrenia Research Institute.
2016 NHMRC Early Career Fellowship (CJ Martin – Overseas Biomedical), National Health and Medical Research Institute, Australia.
2016 Humboldt Research Fellowship, Alexander Von Humboldt Foundation, Germany.
2016 IBRO/ISN Fellowship, International Brain Research Organisation and International Society for Neurochemistry.
2015 Career Launch Fellowship, University of Wollongong.
2013 DMM International Travel Fellowship for Overseas Training, The Company of Biologists UK.
2013 Ian Scott Scholarship Mental Health PhD Scholarship, Australian Rotary Health. 2013
2012 Australian Postgraduate Award, Australian Government Department of Education and Training.
2011 Honours Research Award for Advanced Training, Faculty of Medicine, University of Wollongong.